This reserves 1 table at FemaleCentric 3 August 26th, 2017. Table can be up to 4-6 feet.
All sales final
Merchandise and displays are to be inside the booth at all times. Do not block passageways between booths/tents. Do not allow your clients to crowd in front of your booth. If you feel the activities at your site will bring a large crowd (ex. dancers, actors, etc.) let us know at the time you turn in your application so that we may accommodate you at an appropriate location.
1. Merchandise vendors are responsible for bringing all equipment necessary for their operation.
2. This is a family festival. No pornographic, offensive material or music is to be sold or displayed.
3. The selling of pirated music or merchandise is illegal. Violators are subject to arrest and confiscation of goods.
4. Tables and Chairs: Tables and chairs are not provided by Stereotype Co & Unicorn Empress vendors are responsible for their own.
5. Vendors/Exhibitors regarding TRASH REMOVAL: Trash removal will be the responsibility of the applicant. Dumpsters will be distributed and you will be responsible to place trash in its corresponding dumpsters. Failure to keep the area clean will result in a penalty of $250.00 or more per violation. If any of the rules are violated, vendor may be subject to be closed down instantly. Fees will not be refunded.
Date 6/28/15 at Hashtag Bar
Photography by Angie Vasquez @angielmv